ABS Training Advantages
Training programs from Applied Business Systems’ (ABS)
offer on-site, remote and custom-tailored courses devoted exclusively to your staff, business needs and environment.
For three plus decades ABS instruction has enabled industry-leading and multi-national corporations to develop the skills, capabilities and productivity of their workforce. And, our clients top-rate our training in four key categories: cost-effectiveness, instructor knowledge and skills, productivity, and quality of course materials. Here’s how we accomplish this ranking:
- Instruction and workshops are geared to meet the needs of one organization and its students
- Instructors are skilled teachers and practicing consultants with business and technical expertise
- Courses may be: on-site and instructor-led'; taught remotely for distributed audiences;
or, custom designed for unique training situations. Workshops can be
developed using client-specific data
- Comprehensive, clear and understandable training materials contain tips and best practice techniques; and workshops relate course content to real-life, business challenges
- Training programs can be scheduled to best suit the timelines of your project
- Training fees are based on a fixed price per day (NOT by the number of students in a class).
Scheduling Classes or Detailed Information
or call us at (805) 845-2464 to discuss your training needs, schedule classes, or request additional information.
For more details on the training classes we currently offer,
to Training Page